Cancellation policy for nawmalMAKE
- You may request to cancel your subscription during the first 30 days following the date of your subscription purchase. In that event, you will be refunded the subscription fee you paid, minus a deduction equivalent to a pro-rated one-month fee.
- No refund will be made if the request to cancel is made after the first 30 days following the date of your subscription purchase.
- You can cancel at any time, with no penalty.
- Your monthly billing cycle runs from the date on which you first subscribed. (You can check that date by looking at the monthly transaction receipt you will receive from nawmal)
- You can cancel on any day during the month, even on the last day of your monthly billing cycle, and you will not be charged for the following month.
- If canceled during the month, the cancellation takes effect at the end of the last day of that month.
- No partial refund will be issued for the remainder of the month in which the cancelation was made.
- You will not be charged for the following month.
To cancel, send us your request at email@example.com